Thursday, January 31, 2008

Campaign Allegations Raised Against Hidalgo County Commissioner Sylvia Handy

KGBT 4 news latest article on Sylvia Handy as reported by Victor Castillo
.........Handy adds that she's not surprised by the allegations. She tells Action 4 News this happens to just about every incumbent when running for office.

Hmmm… something to think about... I guess this is why there is a blog for "TEAM MEMBERS" (people like you and me can not post any comments) written by Sylvia Handy Supporters who make it a practice to bash other political figures from the Valley & who casually make crude remarks and boast opinions without regards to opponents - as I always say "Valley Politics sure does get ugly"

Let me guess Sylvia Handy did not tell her supporters what to say either, oh yea... and the candle rituals had nothing to do with her either, and now her employees are making up lies...

C'mon Sylvia Handy step up to the plate and tell it like it is - your a non-college degreed person who demands over $90,000.00 a year to do a job that we the tax payer pay for -
Shoot, If I had your job I would not want to hand it over either I too would say the news stations and newspapers were reporting rumors - after all we know there are few companies out there who would pay over $90,000.00 a year to a non-degreed person.

No comments: