Sunday, January 27, 2008

RIO GRAND VALLEY POLITICS GETS UGLY

As I sit here creating this blog - I took a look at other blogs refrencing Valley Politics...

Why is it that Valley Politics always gets UGLY???

It would be nice if we just could VOTE for who we wanted to vote for - why do politicians always need to BASH their opponents??

I will tell you who I'm voting for - I'm voting for the candidate with the most education.

Times are tuff out there - long gone are backyard politics - we need a candidate who earned the education not just a business school certificate of accomplishment or a two year degree we need the whole enchilada - and I'll tell you why - SIMPLE!!! LIFE IS TUFF! we need someone who is going to get the ball moving -

Hooray for those who attempted school - School may not be for everyone, but Congratulations need to go out to those who really worked hard to get their education and who have worked hard to start their own business and who most importantly is brave enough to step in the World of dirty Valley Politics!

No comments: